BPFB- I I fire electrical control device
(Fire electric window opener control equipment)
First, the product overview:
1.1 Product introduction
This product is a special control box for fire electric window openers. The control box adopts single-chip control technology, which greatly improves the quality of the product and the stability of the system. Its highly reliable and flexible control method makes the electric window opener realize centralized control and local single point control. It makes the system convenient for daily ventilation while meeting the fire protection requirements.
The model number consists of the company name code, type code, and itinerary code.
A. Enterprise code: BP - Hangzhou Bopan Intelligent System Co., Ltd.;
B. Type code: FB- I - indicates fire control equipment (fire-fighting electric window opener control equipment);
Use power supply AC220V±10% 50HZ
Rated power consumption 1152W
Control output DC24V/48A
Ambient temperature 0°C～40°C
Relative humidity ≦75% (40±2°C)
Cabinet size 500 mm × 500 mm × 150 mm
Box weight 17.5kg
Output control method:
1, manual control output: manual button to open the window / close the window / stop
2, automatic control output: manual button / fire linkage control / emergency fire press
Button trigger/expandable multiple intelligent control outputs
Second, the wiring diagram:
2.1 Wiring terminal diagram
2.2 Motherboard wiring diagram
Third, the basic functions:
1. The control box has two control modes: manual and automatic. In the manual mode, the action of the window opener can be flexibly controlled by the "on", "off" and "stop" buttons in the box. In the automatic mode, the fire linkage signal control from the fire control center can be received, all the window fans in the fire zone are turned on, the fire alarm sound is emitted, and a set of passive signals are fed back to the fire control center.
2. The control box can be equipped with a fire emergency button, which can receive the trigger signal of the fire emergency button, so that all the window fans in the fire zone are turned on, the fire alarm sound is emitted, and a set of passive signals are fed back to the fire control center.
3. The control box can meet the manual control priority principle in the automatic working state. Specific operation: In the automatic mode, regardless of the state of fire linkage, the operation of opening, closing and stopping the window opener can be completed through the “open”, “off” and “stop” buttons in the box.
4. In order to ensure the reliability of the system and ensure the execution of the fire compulsory opening command, after the control box system receives the fire linkage control signal or the fire emergency button trigger, the window opening command will be sent until the fire linkage control signal or fire emergency The button is triggered to cancel and the system is restored before ending the operation.
Fourth. the panel indicators and switches:
1. Green “Power” light: This light indicates that the main power supply DC24V is working properly.
2. Green “Manual/Auto” light: This light indicates manual/automatic status. When the light is on, it indicates that it is in the automatic state, and when the light is off, it indicates that it is in the manual state.
3. “Manual/Automatic” key knob: When the key is rotated to the vertical direction, the control box is in the manual state, and when it is rotated to the horizontal direction, it is the automatic state of the control box.
4. red "start" light: This light is on, indicating that the control box is commanding the window opener to perform window opening or closing the window.
5. Red "controlled device start" light: This light is on to indicate that the window opener is opening or closing the window.
6. Red "Fire Linkage" light: The light is on and a fire alarm sound is issued indicating that the control box receives a fire linkage control signal or a fire emergency button trigger.
7. Green “On”, “Off” and “Stop” button indicators in the box: Press the corresponding button to light the control box to execute the corresponding “window”, “close window” and “pause” actions.
Five. the use of operating instructions:
1. Turn the “Manual/Auto” key knob on the panel to the “Manual” working state. Open the panel cover “Power” light to indicate that the control system is turned on.
2. Check if the “Mode Status Display” on the main board of the box is displayed as “3000”. If not, press the “+” and “-” buttons at the bottom of the display at the same time, and operate it multiple times until the display is “3000”. Next step. (The normal factory state is generally "3000")
3. open the window operation:
Press the green “on” button in the box, the button light will be on, the display “3000” will start to move seconds, and the stop window will stop when the seconds are stopped. The display shows “3***” and the three positions are the opening operation time.
4. close the window operation:
Press the green “Off” button in the box, the button light will be on, the display will switch to “6000” and start to go to the second. When the second is stopped, the window will be closed. The display will show “6***” and the three will be closed. operation hours.
5. window opening / closing window action time setting: If the walking time has been stopped when the window is opened or closed, but the window opener is not fully open or completely closed, the following operations need to be performed to adjust the seconds. At the same time, press the “+” and “-” buttons at the bottom of the display to enter the setting. With multiple presses, the display will switch modes sequentially.
When the “2***” mode is displayed, press the “+” button to increase the turn-on time. Press the “-” button to decrease the turn-on time.
When the “5***” mode is displayed, press the “+” button to increase the closing time. Press the “-” button to decrease the closing time.
When the “7***” mode is displayed, press the “+” button to increase the fire linkage linkage to open the seconds. Press the “-” button to decrease the fire linkage linkage to open the seconds;
Displaying and staying in the "8888" mode means that the window opening or closing action will not be limited by time, and the control box is in the normal power supply state.
6. Turn the “Manual/Auto” key knob on the panel to the “Auto” working state. At this time, the panel indicator will show “Power” light and “Auto” light, and the system will be in automatic working state.
7. fire linkage:
Perform step 6 to make the system in automatic working state, then you can receive the fire linkage control signal sent by the fire control center. When the control box receives the fire linkage control signal, the main board display screen cuts to “3000” and starts to run seconds. The "start" light is on, the "fire linkage" light is on, and there is an alarm sound, indicating that after receiving the fire linkage control signal, the control box has executed the control signal sent by the control center and issued a control command. At the same time, a set of linkage feedback signals are fed back to the fire control center when the system opens all the sashes.
Method 1: Firstly cancel the fire linkage control signal, cut off the main power supply, wait until the display is off and the alarm sound disappears, then push the main power supply and re-supply to return to the normal state.
Method 2: Release the fire linkage control signal, and the system will automatically return to normal state after waiting for about 5 minutes.
8. manual emergency alarm:
The control box is in an automatic state, and the control box can be triggered by the manual emergency fire button. When the control box receives the manual trigger signal, the “fire linkage” indicator and the “start” indicator on the panel become bright and have an alarm sound. It indicates that after receiving the emergency fire button trigger signal, the control box has issued a control signal from the emergency button and issues a control command. At the same time, when the system opens all the sashes, it will send a fire occurrence signal to the fire control center.
Method 1: Firstly cancel the trigger control signal of the manual emergency button, cut off the main power supply, wait until the display is off and the alarm sound disappears, then push the main power supply and re-supply to return to the normal state.
Method 2: Release the trigger control signal of the manual emergency button. The system will automatically return to the normal state after waiting for about 5 minutes.
9. can choose wind and rain sensor signal
In the automatic state, when it encounters windy or rainy weather, the control box is triggered by the wind and rain sensor. When the control box receives the trigger signal, the panel “start” light is on and the “off” button light is on, then the window sash will complete the closing action.
Six. matters needing attention
1. Operate in strict accordance with the requirements in the manual to ensure the normal operation of the system.
2. The operating status of the control box should be checked regularly, and the inspection period is one month.
3. Since the control box has high voltage input, it should be repaired by professionals.
4. In order to facilitate maintenance, the maintenance personnel can judge the fault point according to the status of the indicator light, so as to inform us to restore the system as soon as possible.